UNUBIKO TERTIARY EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
Unubiko Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of families in underprivileged communities through education, healthcare, and community-development programmes, announces the commencement of its 2023/2024 scholarship scheme.
The scholarship is open to deserving Abia students in state and federal-owned tertiary institutions across Nigeria, and students who are non-Abians in state and federal-owned tertiary institutions in Abia State.
This scholarship scheme is one of the foundation's ways of promoting educational advancement, especially for the girl-child.
Carefully read the Requirement/Eligibility and How to Apply pages for more details
Applications should be submitted on or before 28th February, 2024.
- Only applications submitted through the UNUBIKO FOUNDATION portal will be considered.
- There will be a screening test.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for the Unubiko Foundation tertiary education Scholarship program is free.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- If awarded the scholarship, you cannot transfer the offer to another university or course of study.
- To apply, visit: Unubiko Foundation Scholarship Portal
- There will be three (3) scholarship categories:
- (1) University category
- (2) Polytechnic category
- (3) College of Education category
Applications are invited from:
- Full-time degree students of Abia State Origin in any of the State/Federal owned institutions across Nigeria OR Non-Abians residing in Abia State as students
- Full-time Polytechnic Students of Abia State Origin in any of the state/federal owned Institutions across Nigeria OR Non-Abians residing in Abia State as students
- Full-time College of education students of Abia State Origin studying in any of the State/federal owned institutions across Nigeria OR Non-Abians resding in Abia State as students:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Computer Science
- Education Technology
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Geology/Geophysics/Geo Informatics
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Nursing & Medical Related Courses
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5.0 grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems for the University category.
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 4.0 grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems for the Polytechnic category.
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.0 in a 5.0 grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems for the College of Education category.
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits (including English language and Mathematics) in one sitting
Interested applicants should click on the "Apply" tab to proceed.
Deadline: Closing date for receipt of e-applications is 28th February, 2024
***MULTIPLE APPLICATION LEADS TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION***
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph not more than 6 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate (Or attestation)
- O' Level Result(WAEC,NECO, NABTEB)
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
- Signed School Verification Form (Click to download the form)
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to ensure clarity during upload of documents
© 2024 Unubiko Foundation. All rights reserved.